WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY DONE:
Creation of a POC (Proof Of Concept) to arbitrate technological choices:
A client needed to choose between various technological options to create an ETL process for its business.
we proceeded in 3 steps:
- A comparative study of 3 solutions, chosen by the client
- Identification of validation use cases with the client
- Development of a POC with the recommended solution based on the use cases in order to validate the technological choice
Need for an expertise for a specific technology:
A client needed Python/Angular expertise to develop a correlation calculation application between various financial instruments to integrate into its intranet. Our Python/Angular developer with IT/Finance expertise helped the client meet his needs. We proceeded as followed:
- The developer travelled to the client’s office in Paris to better understand the system environment and collect specifications.
- He developed the application in close collaboration with the client’s CTO (Chief Technological Officer) from our platform in Tunis.
- The client also benefited from other Minotore profiles for the front-end of his application, which needed to be designed responsively, thanks to our HTML integration experts.
Cost issue for a specific development project:
A client needed to develop a digital solution, but his allocated budget was limited. We proposed a tactical solution using fast languages, making it possible to create a temporary fix for the client’s needs.